Trading Credit for Schools

Used Book Trading Credit Program
  • The Gulliver's Books Used Book Trading Credit Program is easy to start, benefits your students and can help supplement your classroom or school library.
  • Tell a Gulliver's employee that you would like to set up a trading program for your school. A pink Used Book Credit Slip will be filled out in your school's name and kept on file in the store. 

  • ANYONE can donate their Used Book Trading Credit to the school of their choice. We will add their donations to the school's credit slip.

  • Many schools make their families aware of this program so they can choose to donate their credit to the school.

  • The school librarian or any authorized staff member may purchase used books with their school's credit.

  • The Used Book Trading Credit covers 90% if the purchase - the remaining 10% must be paid for by the purchaser.